Monday, October 24, 2011

Joke!

Ha ha ha. Hope you didn't believe that one!
Sorry, I couldn't resist once I had the idea.

Anyway, just as a public service announcement, time travel is highly discouraged by both the Ministry of Magic and the United Federation of Planets - you really just shouldn't get into that kinda thing.
For one, it's confusing.
For another, you might accidentally create a rift in the space-time continuum that destroys the entire UNIVERSE.

... Just as a totally unrelated side-note, my friends keep saying that I really need more sleep, but that's just silly. Three hours a night is MORE than enough.
:P See y'all in class!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I mean with time travel we could have just went back in time and saved Harry's parents from Voldemort, thus reversing his status as the chosen one, defeating the darkest wizard of all time, and completely destroying the plot of the best selling series of all time!!!!!!! In other words: time travel is a definite no no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love that you actually put something on our original blog. It's kind of a cool idea to have somewhere to just put our silly stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm with your other friends. Three hours is NOT enough!!!!

    ReplyDelete